BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

What's understood doesn't have to be explained

I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Background

I'm old enough to know that gender/sex/parts is not the determining factor for who in which I pursue intimate/sexual relationships with. I just want to be happy and have a great life with the one person who knows me, understands me, loves me, and appreciates me. I want to be loved WITHOUT fear, trusted WITHOUT restriction, wanted WITHOUT demand, and accepted EXACTLY how I am in that moment. I strongly believe that I can love anyone, male or female. Dating someone who is transgendered or intersexed would be an adjustment so I didn't mention them but I DON'T think that there are just 2 sexes. Although I have always been more attracted to black men I am not crossing women off my list.

This background is a testament to how open I am as a person. Open about myself, my sexuality, my past, my present, and what I foresee in my future. Ask me questions and I tell you my truth (the truth is subjective).

This is a judgment free space where I will pour out my emotions, thoughts, feelings and etc. I am all for questions and having an educated conversation but please think before you post. Let's start doing more of that this year in 2010! Happy New Year

Love Always,
~*Kayana Ieisha Marie*~
XOXO

0 comments: