BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

What's understood doesn't have to be explained

I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Progress: Today is 1-20-10

So I can finally eat without losing my appetite! I feel like this is something to celebrate. I feel more positive about everything and I am loving the people who are here to support me through this. Now I have to work on getting more sleep! Sleeping alone sucks super bad tho and I know I slept alone most of the time when we were together but it was comforting to know that I was "home" and so was she. Something about having that feeling. This is the first time in a very long time that I have been without that feeling. The boy is appearing to get his ish together but from 3000 miles away that can look very misleading. But I guess we will see.

I'm going to the University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) February 7, 2010! I'm super excited about the meetings that I already set up and hope to set up in the next week. One professor is really hard to get a hold of but I'm going to keep trying. Very promising visit with the program I have the greatest fit with.

Also very excited about my blossoming friendship with Tyra. Hella cool, very smart, driven, we have a lot in common, and I hope to learn a lot from her. Her birthday party is coming up on the 3rd of February and she is having a party on February 6th. Super excited to really hang out with her and have the pamper day w/ a little shopping!

My mom is moving! Super surprised, she's going to Mississippi to live with Nanny until the rest of her days. Don't know when her days are ending but she is alone and my mom can't take not being there to help her when she falls or etc. So when I move...she's moving. WEIRD!

Well that's it for now, duty is almost OVER!

0 comments: