Wasted by Gucci
Last weekend, can we say wasted?! I thoroughly enjoyed myself, maybe a little too much. Put me in a hot outfit, have my girls by my side, and throw on a club banger and I'm excited! Enjoying the music, drinks, and dancing with my eyes closed. As this song plays I'm dancing as much as a person can dance in their computer chair. I may as well be a stripper giving a whack lap dance right now LMFAO.
Day 'N Nite by Kid Cudi
I'm the lonely loner he raps about. Sometimes I'm stoned lol. I do tend to free my mind only at night. Primarily because I am too busy running around like a chicken with my head cut off to have time to breathe normally. Hopefully that will soon change as I slowly begin to stop taking on so many things.
Invented Sex by Trey Songs
I wish that I could be in the most intimate space with someone right now. I would truly give Alicia Keys all I have right now lol. I can just see her in that purple one piece from the "sleeping with a Broken Heart" video. SMDH, man she is fucking gorgeous! Girl you on fire can I be the one to match that! Hahahahahaha. Drake be on some other shit sometimes.
Sumthin' Sumthin by Maxwell
What's up with all this sex on my pandora! I don't think it's been that long pandora! Can you give me some hood jams or at least something that does scream fuck me, suck me, I'm wet lol. Thanks Mgnt! Oh no, Maxwell just announced that he was coming! SKIP!
Hate on Me by Jill Scott
Sometimes you just have those people that are nothing but negative energy! And this is the perfect song for them. Keep hating niggas and bitches because I'm going to the top while you are still in your mom's basement! You can find me at UNLV haters, with B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. after my fucking name! It's Kayana Ieisha Marie Bitches and Bitch Niggas alike!
Run This Town by Rihanna
My name is KAYANA IEISHA MARIE and I do what I want :D
My Love by Ciara
This is really my shit! This song speaks to me with several relationships I've had. "If you only knew, What I felt, you would've held on tighter, fought a lil harder..."
I keep telling Ahryn that he can do what he wants but don't play my boyfriend when it's convenient for you. Because I don't need a half ass person. I played that role in high school and that nigga is on my shit like he shoulda been then. Get it together! Please and thanks. Sorry I went HAM a little bit lol. I'm a KEEPER, know how to treat me.
Sprung by T-Pain
Man I must be sprung because when I see a nice body my eyes are on it! I body watch people all the time and I'm not afraid to voice how much I like what I see. This gets me in trouble sometimes but a beautiful body is JUST that, a beautiful body! But foreal foreal, I do feel sprung because no matter how much bullshit he presents to me or how mad I get I can't just walk away. My loyalty to what we shared is greater than my temporary madness. My 3 greatest qualities: Smart, beautiful and devoted. My three worst: I'm smart, beautiful, and devoted!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naked by Marques Houston
I'm kinda pissed because last night I was in this mood and then I got up today and not 4 hours into my day I was hit with the royal BULLSHIT. Post-it note on your forehaed! DISAPPOINTMENT! But on to the song: my favorite line is "let your panties hit the floor let your body steal the show right now! Your clothes don't do you justice so come out of them."
One Love by Trey Songz
Every time I hear his voice I wanna have sex, not with his bisexual ass but someone with a voice like his lol. I love the first thing he said as the song came on, "for the first time my pride isn't involved". I feel the same way. I'm in the state of mind that I will never involve my pride in any relationship. When I didn't I enjoyed the relationship much more. I am tired of the running round, I just want to know where "home" is and who's there to save the hero while I'm trying to save everyone else. "Here I am...I come with everything you need...you and me are undefeated...all you gotta do is take my hand."
Put On by Jeezy
This is like my anthem right here. I put on myself first then my family (this includes friends that I adore). I'm really feeling myself today tho. I look "particularly cute" today. Whatever that ish means. I have my hair pulled up like I like it, it's messy, and my lovely forehead is emphasized just the way I like to make it stand out more. Hold onto to your mate, because I'm telling you Kayana is on her shit. Ph.D. her I fucking come! And me and my loves will live on the same block again :D.
Cross My Mind
I so want to have these same thoughts about someone. I feel almost nothing and I'm stucking with the mere thoughts of how I used to feel. Stuck loving the memories I suppose. I want so bad to fall in love with friendship. It's always when things get too serious I get a little bored. Do I have a commitment problem? FML, I think I just may. Thanks a ton Ahryn. Okay maybe that was a little extra, I will own it. I didn't have to stay in my situation. I can recall wanting to make that phone call to a few people just to see what they were up to. But man doesn't it sting a little when they don't pick up.
Halo by Beyonce
Such a beautiful song. It was her ringtone for a little while. I did think that she was angel and everywhere I look now I see what we once shared. I don't want it to fade away but I would like for it to be like other memories of my past, to be so distant in my mind that all I see is the faint outline and not the complete picture.
What's understood doesn't have to be explained
I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Randomness: What I do when I can't express in words how I feel
Posted by K.I.M at 9:46 PM
Labels: To Be Continued
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment