BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

What's understood doesn't have to be explained

I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Faith is believing and speaking the unknown

II Corinthians 9:6-8

I stumbled upon this scripture as I was looking for one of my favorite scriptures about love and it spoke to me so I stopped looking and decided I would read this and write a reflection about it.

In the past I was one of those who gave to God sparingly and my blessings were truly few and far in between. I called on the Lord when I was in trouble but never when I was well and didn't need him to guide me. So independent of me but now I praise him and let him guide my footsteps. I would never know what I was missing if I hadn't pulled my head out of my butt to realize that this is what was missing from my life, a stronger relationship with my God. "He which soweth bountifully shall also reap bountifully." I have been truly blessed with an awesome sense of self, peace of mind, a free heart, great people who love and appreciate me, and the best spirit.

My future is bright and it gets brighter and brighter when I make God's presence conscious in my mind and in my spirit. I would have never guessed that my heart and spirit would feel so content if I just opened my heart and mind a little wider so God's spirit could enter. I have faith (believing and speaking the unknown) that God's presence in me is why I can give freely without the expectation of something in return. It's a beautiful thing to look in the mirror and embrace all of me, shortcomings and greatness. Everyone can't do that and be comforted by joy, but I am a believer so I can do that lol.

I can do all things through He who strengthens me! Thanking God in advance for the abundance of wealth! Wealth = blessings.

Love,
Kay

0 comments: