BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

What's understood doesn't have to be explained

I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Love is in the air

Everyone around me is loving and feeling love in return. It's great to look around me and see that I'm not the only one loving someone. I love seeing or hearing the smiles on my friends faces and in their voice when they talk about their love interests or who they're dating or who they really like. I really enjoy being able to share my life with my friends, it eases my mind when I think about moving 3,000 miles away in a few short months. I truly hope that the bonds I share with people continue to flourish because just in the last few months I have become extremely close to some very invaluable people that mean a great deal to me. Often times I don't know what I'd do without their presence in my world. I love each and everyone of you for a very different reason and I'd like to thank you all for being there when I need you and when I don't. New Years Eve in Las Vegas! We're taking over the Strip lol.

I Corinthians 13: 4-13

0 comments: