I still struggle with prayer. How to pray, when to pray, what to pray about, and etc. I feel bad when I pray and ask for things and I feel delighted when I pray out of thanks for just being alive and well and having the people and resources that i have. It's a very complicated thing. I guess my pride gets in the way of my prayer like it does other things in my life. I'm working on it though, hardcore. My pride gets in the way of so many blessings, I'm sure, and I lose out on so many people that could add so much to my life.
So what am I going to do about it? Pray more, duh! About everything. I'm changing the way I look at prayer. I'm going to have more frequent conversations with God. Randomly, no matter where I am or what I'm doing. If I so feel the need to talk to God I will regardless of what is going on around me. God is my friend and father and all this time I wasn't acknowledging our friendship just our kinship.
It's time for a change...
What's understood doesn't have to be explained
I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Prayer
Posted by K.I.M at 9:19 PM
Labels: Miracles and Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment