My short-term goals (for the summer)
Take more pictures
Start training to run a 5K once I get my Master's
Scrapbook!
Map out my classes for my Master's
Read a book or two a week
Make exercise and eating better a habit-lose 10lbs, tone up, gain more energy
Build my make-up collection
Sleep in & take naps {or learn how to}
Use my creativity more
Paint my nails and toes :)
Build my music and movie collection
Get another tattoo
Learn how to knit or crochet
Continue to LIVE, LOVE, & TRUST in my FAITH!
What's understood doesn't have to be explained
I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Goals
Posted by K.I.M at 10:34 AM
Labels: My goals written in pencil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment