Graduation was a success! I walked across the stage, it rained, hailed, and the sun shined bright as it rained at one point lol. All was well for me. I did however lose my voice and I'm still trying to get it back now one week later. I hung out with my family at Friday's for happy hour that night and almost every night since I have been hanging tough. I spent time with Rhiannon, Alexis, Sarah, my mom, and other family members but now it is time for me to make my exit stage left and leave.
I love my friends and family but if I don't know now more than ever, that I need to exercise my right to love from afar, I don't know anything. I look around and see things and people that I want to be nothing like. I will never forget where I came from but boy oh boy I am so looking forward to this move. A new place, establishing my independence. I'm ready, with my faith, my ambition, and my strong will I know that everything will fall into place.
Not only has my area code changed but so has my perspective.
What's understood doesn't have to be explained
I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
New Beginnings
Posted by K.I.M at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment