BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

What's understood doesn't have to be explained

I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Graduation

The day is approaching...very quickly, 6 days and I'll be walking across the stage as a first generation college graduate. I never thought about actually gradating as I was pursuing this quest and as each day passes the reality is hitting me really hard. I actually did it, I'm going to graduate school and moving across the country to do it. No one is making decisions for me, I'm going to be on my own and it's scary and exciting at the same time. So be looking out for more of how graduation day plays out!

0 comments: