BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

What's understood doesn't have to be explained

I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!

Friday, July 2, 2010

I hold on to

I Hold on to
That one scene,
Her taking me from the back
As I muffle moans and screams,
To keep the secret of our passion between the dorm room walls and We.
"How do u have sex without the Dick?"
Our friend who asked, if he were there he would see, needing no explanation of how...
From the back, on my side, riding her face...it was the best sex.
I forget how she left me, our roller coaster summer, the many times our lips almost met, how she would ask me about my baked goodies, and that she was my lovher yet that spring day
I only saw her... with her round nose, long hair, full breast, and small stature...
It's a shame to know I failed at loving her beautiful soul.
...My life, my love, my pussy's favorite.
Something there between us, everybody with eyes could see.
Time has passed since that spring day yet I remember that...
Her kisses make me wetter than any other's kisses
Full lips and an alligator tongue,
There's no need to wonder why I hold on to sex...
The sex that proved to me that passion trumps penis and Vagina holds crown as the best!

-B1s3xual M3

0 comments: