BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

What's understood doesn't have to be explained

I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Fears

Perpetuating the cycle of early pregnancy, failure to marry and failure to get an education.

Settling for anything less than what I set out to do or have for myself.

Having children before I'm ready.

Putting my everything into a living human being.

Love.

Disappointing people.

Maintaining a relationship (intimate).

Letting go of people or things that are security blankets.

Letting my emotions without logic guide me (cancerous).

Losing my individuality.

Coming out.

Being misunderstood by everyone or not having someone that sees through my tough exterior.

Being prisoner to my loyalty to people.

Being prisoner to my own ignorance.

Trapped in a relationship by "love".

0 comments: