*Friendship on fire...if you can be my best friend and we have kinetic energy between us, we can keep a fire blazing through the snowiest winter.
*Respect...I don't want to have to train a person to be conscious of my fluid sexuality; nor do I want to have to be upset over a lack of sensitivity to choice of words when using any label from the acronym LGBTQ.
*Security...Money isn't everything but that doesn't mean it's not important. I don't want to know what it's like to not be able to do something because of money and I don't want any of my children to know what poverty or economic struggle looks like. Be good with your money and smart about your investments.
*Sexual Freedom...whether we're watching porn or making it, I don't want to feel caged sexually to protect someone's ego/pride/self-esteem. Don't be upset when you find me masturbating, please join the party. I think about sex often and I hope to be able to have it everyday for at least breakfast and dinner...maybe a midnight snack as well!
*Individuality...I know that in a relationship you strive to become one more or less but I don't want to ever lose what makes me unique and distinctly Kayana nor do I want my partner to lose that about themselves. I want my best friend to be my best friend. I don't always want to hang out with other couples or married couples. I really fear losing myself in another person.
*Compromise...Never compromise yourself but please be open that you are not always going to be right. Realize that perception is reality but your perception and my perception are 90% of the time going to be very different perceptions. Agree to disagree, NO I mean truly know how to do that. Some people say that they can but in reality they fail every time.
*Maturity...Act your age not your shoe size. If I wanted to raise a person I would have a child or adopt some. I'm your partner not your mother.
*Communication...I want to be talked with not to. I don't like to yell or argue. I think there are better ways to express yourself to someone that you love. Through different relationships with people I have come to see that all the extra is not necessary to get your point across.
What's understood doesn't have to be explained
I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
What a girl wants
Posted by K.I.M at 7:51 PM
Labels: I think this is it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment