Spring Break report
I have been having an amazing break! I spent the weekend with MyTB and we went to the Alicia Keys concert {highlight of my MONTH}. I thoroughly enjoyed the concert. Melanie Fionna opened for Alicia, she is just as gorgeous in person as she is in her video and that voice, beautiful live. She is very short but who isn't lol. My sweet little Alicia Keys was as stunning as ever! She gave me a lot of sex appeal which I think everyone in the Fox enjoyed! She didn't let me see her in that purple one piece number but man she was still as beautiful as ever. She really did her thing and put on a show for us without straying from being the piano playing song bird. I loved it can't wait to go to my next concert. And the best part was that I was able to sit next to MyTB for the second half <3.
Thanks to MyTB I have been able to get around and do what I want so I'm very thankful for her saving the hero again! I got to my doctor's appointment and was able to help Abu and J out with a ride to the airport. So far break has been great. I have been hanging out with Reka and family and tomorrow I will get to bond with my niece Madison!!!!!! And I plan to end my weekend hanging out with friends.
Although I missed my cousin's baby shower she said that it was a success and that she has most of the things she needs. I can't help but smile about that. She could have her baby any day now so I'm just excited for her and praying that everything goes well! Daisy will be here before she knows it!
I also made it to my family's church, First Philippians Grace Church. My uncle is falling int the background and letting the deacon do sermons. It was good to see that side of my family and hear the word. I will try to make it there when I'm here more often.
Randomness: Alexis sent me a text message yesterday. She apologized again and we moved on to the present time so I guess all is well with my Judy.
What's understood doesn't have to be explained
I'm just me and some times that's one of two things: not enough for people or too much for people. I'm working on finding an awesome balance between those two because balance is key!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Spring Break: Fun AND Relaxing
Posted by K.I.M at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment